Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Levamisole: Clown loach losing weight supplement information

Posted By: Mike McCullough <larmik@cwia.com>
Date: Saturday, 14 August 1999, at 11:34 p.m.

I thought I would provide a web page to discuss my experience regarding Dr Fishmom's excellent information about internal parasites to clown loaches. I recommend reading his message thread posted to Loaches Online at http://www.loaches.com/faq_parasites.shtml before checking out my page.

I provide this only as a supplement to Dr Fishmom's advice. I provide a picture of the medicine I bought, discuss dosage, the fish condition prior to treatment, during treatment and other obstacles. For me the strangest part of the treatment process was finding the medicine at a cattle feed store- perhaps I can removes some of the mystery. I also want to thank Dr FishMom for saving my sick loach-