Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

What a weekend!!

Posted By: Dave Guest <d.s.guest@cableinet.co.uk>
Date: Monday, 16 August 1999, at 7:57 a.m.

Not for loach hunting but simply because I've just been given (yes, given) two 4 foot fish tanks!! I bumped into an old friend at the LFS, mentioned my new house and accompanying empty wall-space. Turned out he'd been paid by someone to remove these two tanks as they were relocating to somewhere in Wales. He didn't need them as his fish-room is full to the rafters with "breeder" tanks. So he's given them to me. Oh boy am I gonna get some loaches for those!

The top tank is 48*18*12 and the bottom is 48*15*12. Came with a stand and all the equipment as well. Its like Christmas came early!! So, the top tank's definitely gonna house my new loach community and the bottom tank is maybe gonn