Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Loach Excursion '99

Posted By: Fishface_Jr <Fishface_Jr@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, 20 August 1999, at 5:59 p.m.

It's like that Hershey's add. Where have all the cookies gone? Only it is Where have all the loaches gone? When my mom and dad were taking my brother to his Frat house at UNL yesterday I had my dad stop off at a couple places. There were only two clown loaches total! He got two plants(I took one)but that was about all they had for fish stuff. I seriously hope that they don't come out with a loach candy bar. Yuck! A loach-e-licious bar doesn't sound too tastey. Anyway I am going to Omaha for a company picknick thing and I will definately bug my dad, but I don't know if he will take me to a fish store. I do get to go to a salt water aquarium. I've been there before and it has the usual shark dome you walk through and everything, but it also has an octopus, moon jellyfish, and some nautiluses(spelling?