Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Re: who is *fran*??

Posted By: Wight <Wight@mindspring.com>
Date: Sunday, 22 August 1999, at 3:30 p.m.

In Response To: Re: who is *fran*?? (Wight)

Okee. Someone explain to me -- what was this thread all about? Where/why? How did I get drug into it? Fran and I getting a smidge snippy? I found it sorta playful, a "pecking order" thing which seems entirely too fitting to see on a fish discussion forum of all places. As long as Fran lets me *nibble* first. :) Anywho, whatever this thread is seems over (is it it's own, or was the original post deleted), but still it left me curious...

Again, I was gone for a few days.

Moreover, my mind has become soup (notice all these *brief* posts?!) -- "Bwack" I didn't even come close to getting, until I re-read it today (where it instantly made *some* sense)... Perhaps that's why I didn't catch it, Wrong misspelling. Back in the days of Amiga C-net, my handle was "Wight" -- my conference alias was "Blaque". Well, until I realized how touchy some people are about mere words. I like to stir things up, if I do it (usually) without malice. It was at that point I started running around with the alias of "Suck My Cock, BITCH!" -- it was fun to watch the reactions to that one... Vehement "change your name or I leave the conference"'s that never left, all the way over to the leftist extreme preaching rights of free speech and name choices... But anywho, I digress... Just call me "Wight". :)

Scary thing, I really have about 10-15 aliases I use. And I'm 99% likely to be on this one *anywhere*.

Btw, I never saw any rule against the use of profanity on this forum, I thus don't recognize such a rule. If the name I used above (and truly enough I promise) has you perturbed in any way, feel free to delete this post yourself. I'm using a non-standard password, and posting it freely for just such a freedom. Thou art God. The password is "Whiny".

Messages In This Thread