Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

thanks!

Posted By: little vic <perks@georgebargebrick.demon.co.uk>
Date: Monday, 23 August 1999, at 3:01 p.m.

As i am quite new to both the internet and loach scene (i have had an aquarium for about six years now)i don't really know who to thank. All i can say is that this web site saved my life and most importantly that of my much loved weather loach "barbles". It all started 3 days ago when i decided that my tank needed a bit more life in it (1 mountain minow doesn't really constitute an aquarium) so i popped down to my local pet shop, only to find this bizzare yet quite indering creature. All seemed well untill i got him home! he was thrashing about in the tank and wizzing up and down the sides. My instant reaction was something along the lines of "MY GOD! i must have the only epiliptic weather loach" and as it was a sunday the pet shop was closed,so i consulted the internet. Lucky i found this