Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Treating a problem with antibiotics

Posted By: Alistair <alistair.mckerr3@virgin.net>
Date: Wednesday, 2 September 1998, at 12:26 a.m.

You will see my previous posting on using anitbiotics and how I have now had to treat a suspected infection in the tank. Well in the past 24hours what ever it is has killed my two pictus cats. There are no external symptoms beyond what I described in my previous posting (31/8/98 Re: antibiotics....)

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is as I am now really worried about my angel and the 4 loaches (was supposed to be 6 this week but no way now)? If it acts this fast (an absolute maximum of 48 hours) my tank could be empty by the weekend. Could it have been using white spot treatment causing water poisioning. I followed the dosage chart very carefully (Interpet White spot treatment No.6).

Can any one shed light onto this problem quickly?

Alistair.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.