Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Re: ooh, ooh, ooh, I got one.

Posted By: Fishface_Jr <Fishface_Jr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 2 November 1999, at 10:02 p.m.

It is not A15610 I dont' think because in this list in the directions it has it listed as Impellar well insert for fluval 103 and 203. Would you say it woulb be called a Adjustable Rim Connector Kit which is A-15605 for 103 or 203, A-15805 for 303, A-15905 for fluval 404? If it isn't that then I don't see it on the diagram at all. You can buy these clips from thatfishplace, but you need that catalog because I cant' find it on the page right now, though it may be there. You would need a bigger order to make it worth while with the cost of S&H. In my extra parts here there is a toll free number of 1-800-724-2436 you can call from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern time for customer service questions or coments, etc. Good luck.

Fishface_Jr