Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Well, Kids of All Ages, Guess What???

Posted By: Fran <WeSpy6466@aol.com>
Date: Friday, 5 November 1999, at 8:04 p.m.

First of all, before I deliver my news, I must first give my condolences to Martin for the mess and aggravation he had to contend with. Believe, I feel for you...you don't know how much!

Now, for my news...

I got them!!...I got my clowns--3 of them. The brave one has made an appearance...and then a second followed. The third hasn't left the security of the cave, but I'm confident that will change.

I've decided against precautionary medicating. What happens happens. I'll be doing my part with my regular maintenance, and hope for the best. I am so thrilled, and only you people can understand just how much so I am. I know how hooked I'm going to be.

Finally, I thank everyone again for their votes of confidence, support and opinions. Of course I will be keeping everyone informed on our progress. It's nice to finally be one of the crowd! :-)

Ciao, Fran

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index |