Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Just an update

Posted By: 4-eyes <vantreese@starcomm.net>
Date: Saturday, 6 November 1999, at 2:16 a.m.

Hi, Everyone ... I've been away for awhile, but want to let you know my 4 clown loaches are doing great. They really do play, don't they? Sometimes they appear to be playing tag or follow the leader. And, oh how they've grown. A friend who saw them in the quarantine tank back in the summer couldn't believe her eyes when she saw them again recently. Somehow I was under the impression that clowns grow slowly ... ??? Also, I'm now occasionally feeding live blackworms from a cone feeder. I must stand right at the tank to allow the angelfish, platys and betta to have their share before the loaches take over. Then it's slurp, slurp, and the worms are gone in a flash. I love these fish!

Messages In This Thread