Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Question about my Clowns

Posted By: Fran <WeSpy6466@aol.com>
Date: Tuesday, 23 November 1999, at 4:21 p.m.

First of all it's nice to be able to post a question about loaches that I finally *have*.

Well it will be 3 weeks this Friday that I've had these guys, and so far they are doing well. Now, perhaps I could've done a search on this, and I may still do that, but part of this problem I don't think would've been addressed. Probably because no one ever thought of it before. Anyway...I've learned that clowns can have "mock fights", where no damage is done. Well, I've been seeing this repeatedly with the same two of my three for the last couple days. Other than a battle perhaps over food, which I think this could be about, would this 1) more likely be two males fighting?, 2) could this be a