Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Do not read if you are of an envious nature ...

Posted By: Steve B <sdburton@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, 29 November 1999, at 3:29 a.m.

'Morning, Good People!

Went to get some kuhlis and some more otto cats on saturday, and to my immense satisfaction, found a tankful of 1.5 - 2" darios at the princely sum of 1.95GBP, that's roughly 3USD! I took six ... Even the bloke that netted them for me said they were amazingly cheap ... Conversely, they had 2" clowns for sale at 11.20GBP (18USD) ... not so good ...

Everyone has now settled in, the 6 darios just don't stop! To say they are active would be an understatement! The sid has now started shoaling with the darios, and the clown shepherds the darios around. The only time any trace of inter-species bickering is displayed, is when it's algae wafer time. Then the clown gets possessive! The kuhlis now in their own tank have started "doing the kuhli walk"! At least the cat is entertained by these stripy wormlike things - he sat watching the kuhlis for 3 hours yesterday afternoon, and didn't move until it was flaketime!

Just thought I'd start the week with a bit of gloating !!!! :-)

Steve

Messages In This Thread