Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

feeding amounts

Posted By: Anthony
Date: Wednesday, 1 December 1999, at 9:36 a.m.

Out of interest, and to see if I'm on par with amounts. I feed my Clowns a varied diet, their usual choice being Shrimp pellets. I also feed them frozen bloodworms and they accept flake as well. My only concern is how much I should be leaving for them. I usually feed them before I turn of their light as they seem to become more adventurous at that time. I need to populate my tank in order to make the clown brigade feel more at home. They have become rather adventurous lately, and hopefully that will continue to increase. I find though that in feeding them at lights out, I'm uncertain as to how much they will eat. The food is always gone come morning and when I get home from work, but I have no clue how long it took for them to eat it. I have three right now (with two more planned). Could anyone shed some light as to how much they feed their clowns?

Thanks all,

Anthony.