Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Chainsaws and Fish

Posted By: Nick <Andrew_nj@wvwc.edu>
Date: Saturday, 18 December 1999, at 11:55 p.m.

We all have our favorite pet store. I have three lfs's and my favorite of the three is 20 miles away (not to local). I realized the other day how truly odd of a place it was when they were running chainsaws in it. This place sells pets in the front. (excellent plant and fish place) and they have chainsaws in the back. I hadn't thought about it a whole lot till I realized that the nice lady that sells me fish also fixes chainsaws. THey have one of the best oscar assorments around though. Pick your size up to about 18" and they have one or two for you in that size. You can also pick what horsepower of a chainsaw you want up to about 15 I think. don't pay much attention to that side of the store.

Nick </