Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

I got the clowns and the H.O.T. Magnum!!!!!

Posted By: Matt <Yamaha225@netzero.net>
Date: Wednesday, 22 December 1999, at 6:50 p.m.

Well the day I have been waiting for has come! I went to the bog Pet's mart and got a whopping $116.55 worth of crap. Well, I guess it wasn't crap! Anyway, I got 3 clowns and 2 of them are about 2.5 inches and one of them is only 1.75 inches. They have beutiful coloring and are healthy and very active. The price was fairly good at $6.99 a piece. These are the coolest fish I have ever have seen. I also got the H.O.T Magnum Pro System. I got that thing running (finally, after tinkering with it for about 30 minutes) and it works great. that thing is so powerful it about blows water over the other side of the tank! Well this is very fun for me to finally get one of the fish that everybody loves. I hope that I have them for a long t