Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Near Tragedy Averted

Posted By: The Other Nick <Beam1397@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wednesday, 29 December 1999, at 4:17 p.m.

Seeing that there are now two Nicks floating around the board I guess I will need to better Identify myself.

Anyhow about the tragedy. The folks were out for the holidays( always a joy) for a few days and my mom(always willing to help out) realized that I had several dead or dying fish in my tank. Of course she realized this while I was at work. So being the helpful mother that she is she proceeded to try and fish them out of the tank only to be frustrated by them swimming slowly off when the net got near. Apparently this went on for about 30 minutes before she got frustrated and called to inform me of the goings on. Imagine my surprise when I was informed that I had several orange and black( you guessed it the clowns) dying fish in my tank that she was(thankfully) unable to