Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

please help!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Janelle Behrens <moonchic63@hotmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 6 January 2000, at 11:40 a.m.

Okay, I need help because I used to raise golden dojo and weather loaches just fine. They would grow to an enormous size but lately, I buy them when they are just born and I have had 2 since that have died. I am doing all the same things but I don't know much about them. How do I take care of them? the last loach I had, his tail turned white(I don't think he shed right) and then he suffered for a couple days then died. Please e-mail me if you can help me out. I feed them goldfish food, normal temperature of water, only lately it has turned a neon greeny color. Please e-mail me, I would like to be able to raise them right, and have people I could e-mail when I need to know something.

Thankyou, Janelle