Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Funny thing happened while I was on vacation...

Posted By: kiss my fish <rpaul@isearch.com>
Date: Wednesday, 12 January 2000, at 6:52 p.m.

Thought I'd let you all know...

Before I left on a 2 week vacation over the holidays, I put up a note that I noticed my betta was really sick and wasn't sure what to do. I called my lfs and asked them to take it and see if they could make it better. I thought he was a gonner for sure. I waited a week after I got back to call...and believe it or not he's better and still alive! Just a tip if you run into the same situation that your lfs may be willing to help you out in just such an emergency to "fish sit."

As an aside, my little golden loach does absolutely nothing but hang out in a tall plant among the leaves. I never see him eat, or move for that matter, ever. It's the weirdest thing. I poke him onc