Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Mooseface Loach

Posted By: Vicky <toewee@sat.net>
Date: Saturday, 15 January 2000, at 11:15 a.m.

Picked up a moosefaced loach at the lfs yesterday. Sure is a prettily marked guy. Face looks more like an alligator to me, ha! I only got the one because they looked like loners to me, is this a problem? He hasn't buried himself yet. He's in with cories, anyone see a problem with that? What is their favorite food? I have been so lucky lately getting some unusual loaches for a change. I think one of my favorite are those that were labeled batik loaches but aren't. They have great personalities. Any extra info on these moosefaced loaches is appreciated. I've looked at the species article. Thanks everyone. Oh by the way for anyone interested the Royal Clown Loach inhaled an algae wafer this morning. I think he was starving at the lfs. Hopefully he will fill out now that he's getting fed ALL the time.