Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Re: Gee, Flame.....

Posted By: Francesca
Date: Saturday, 15 January 2000, at 10:40 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Gee, Flame..... (Matt M.)

This in regrds to Flames ridiculous and childish repsonse. First of all Matt, I am truly sorry for the loss of your fish I can understand how hard it is to lose a fish that is dear to you. And this is to you Flame, Do you have the mentality of a snail to post such an asinine remark as you did. You should be grateful that any of these wonderful people (definitly excluding you) have bothered to answer any of your questions. I have been reading this web site for quite a while because I find the answers to most of my questions on this web site and in the entire time I have never seen such (pardon my language Jeff) B.S. as what I just saw written by you. By the way this is not the regular Fran it is a different one. And one more thing. Flame, if you don't understand the word asinine as you seem not understand many things ask your mommy to help you look it up in the dictionary.

Messages In This Thread