Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Update: Black Spots

Posted By: Mickie <mickie@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Saturday, 22 January 2000, at 2:59 p.m.

Well, I have decided to treat one of the Clowns and see how that goes. I'll be trying Maracyn first.

The Clowns are still acting normal although the spots look more abundant (or it could be I'm looking closer). There is one that has more than any of the rest so I've targeted him as the one I'll treat. Now all I have to do is catch him. Luckily I have extra filters running on the tanks so I'll have one ready for the hospital tank.

Once I get him in the hospital tank I'm going to take a good picture of the spots. I'm going to put my log of treatment on my web site so there is at least something out there. I'm half tempted to take a scraping to a lab but I don't have the funds for that right now.

Oh, and thanks to Joe Loach for staying in touch. :)

<