Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

i tried the zuchinni trick!!

Posted By: Matt M. <Yamaha225@NetZero.net>
Date: Monday, 24 January 2000, at 10:17 a.m.

Well, after hearing that clowns like zuchinni, I decided to put a couple of discs in there last night. Well needless to say, somebody must like it!! This morning, one of the peices had the entire middle ate out of it and the other was started on. I see the clowns pecking at it every once in a while (especially the smaller one) but my tiger barbs seem to like it a lot more. They are constantly snacking on the one that floats. I put one on a string and tied it to a rock in the aquarium, the other I just let float on top. The floater doesn't have much left and the tied one has a small hole in the middle. I am glad that I found something else that my clowns like for a snack!! Thanks to the loach forum for this info!!!!