Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

I've Seen The Question, But.....

Posted By: Ron <Ron@DeLong.com>
Date: Sunday, 6 February 2000, at 5:05 a.m.

I have seen this question posted many times but don't ever remember seeing an answer to it so here we go.

This is the old question about Kuhli loaches and their fading colors. One of mine is starting the fading process. I also notice on his underbelly that he has a few light colored spots. These are not Ich as they do not seem to be on the outside but rather on the inside barely protruding enough that you can see that they are there. He is still moving around and eating just fine so far. No signs of injury or fin deteriation. The other two don't seem to be affected by this at all so far.

Any ideas welcome. Any right answers begged for. And all comments of a constructive nature are very much appreciated.