Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Just wanted to tell everyone that my clowns are doing great!!

Posted By: Matt M. <Yamaha225@NetZero.net>
Date: Thursday, 10 February 2000, at 10:31 p.m.

I was bored and had nothing else to do so I decided to tell you all the status of my old 2 and my 1 new clown. (im sure you have nothing better to do exept mabe change some water or vaccume some gravel so sit back and relax :) Well, my 2 old clowns are still the charm of my tank and are doing great. They are fat and happy and I am also happy to say that their bands are no longer greyish and are now vivid and black. They eat like it is their last meal and are loving my freeze dried bloodworms!! My newest clown is comming out of the shy stage and is getting out in the world (well mabe just in the 29 gallon tank!!) He also has very good black stripes and coloring and nothing