Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Nemacheilas notostigma

Posted By: jim powers <jimpowers@prodigy.net>
Date: Monday, 21 February 2000, at 7:09 p.m.

I found a new fish store in a town I was visiting today(my job gives me access to many towns) that had a good selection of loaches.They had what they called a "Daria" but it looked more like the picture of NEMACHEILAS NOTOSTIGMA on the Species Index. They also had what they called "BLue and Gold" botia which looked to be Botia daria. They had black kuhlis,yo-yos, botia sidthimunki,as well as Gastromyzon. Unfortunately, they had no Saddle back loaches, which is what I was looking for. I think, though, after they looked at a picture of the fish, they will probably get some if they can. After all this rambling(sorry) I do have a question. Does anyone know about the requirements for NEMACHEILAS NOTOSTIGMA? Are they aggressive.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.