Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Mike Ophir <ophir@wn.net>
Date: Tuesday, 22 February 2000, at 9:58 a.m.

I have found proof that this breeder in Bangkok has not sold off all of his breeder sized B. Sidthimunki. How do I know? Well, I called my LFS, (which is really a good store to find rare fish)and she said that she had "True Botia Sidthimunki" on her list. According to her supplier, these fish came in from Thailand a few days ago, and were being bought from the same source that was selling those huge B. Sids last spring. These Sidthimunki are 4inches long. She didn't order any becasue she didn't want the fish to be stressed too much after being shipped around the world, and then to different stores, and then to aquariums. She did say, that they would most likely be on the list next week. Does any one think they