Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Guess what??? Guess what???

Posted By: Brett <brettkrull@hotmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 23 February 2000, at 6:26 p.m.

I was looking for loaches today because I have a week off of school (don't have ot take end of trimester finals exams since I have A's and never missed a day). Well there aren't any good fish stores around me...I didn't find anything too fantastic...just clowns, modestas, a couple yoyos, kuhlis, and some dojos....then my sister wanted to go to wal-mart to look at barbies or something like that.

Since I didn't have anything better to do, I walked to the fish section, and to my surprise there were 3 small botia sidthimunkis in with a buch of modestas! The sign said "assorted loaches $4.95. They must have been new because they were actually healthy looking, zipping around the tank. Well I don't have any room for them, but I think I'm going to pull out an old 10 gallon, put some gravel from my 20 gallon in it, some decorations, and a sponge filter that is already cultured and everything. Should I buy them, since they don't look too sick or should I just forget about it and be happy I actually saw some?

Brett

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.