|View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
The Loach Forum Archives (2)
Re: Toxins here...
Posted By: Wannabe <firstname.lastname@example.org> In Response To: Re: Toxins? I see no toxins here... (Brett)
Date: Friday, 25 February 2000, at 12:46 a.m.
In Response To: Re: Toxins? I see no toxins here... (Brett)
Every critter has it's own mode of protection. I mean, consider porcupines and skunks. I really can't see a skunk gassing it's prey to death and then eating it....well, hey. I know that the toxins on the Plecos are for their protection, as the "blowfish" (or is it puffer? I can't remember) blows himself up with air and turns into an unappetizing prickly ball. Anyway, for what it's worth, that's my opinion on the matter. I really think it's for protection and survival.
Messages In This Thread