Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Trip to Wal-Mart Part 2

Posted By: Brett <brettkrull@hotmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 24 February 2000, at 10:19 p.m.

Well I went there again tonight and went right to the fish tanks. The guy there had no idea what he was doing. He had his girl-friend hanging around so she did practically everything. She bagged up 2 Botia Sidthimunki's without squishing them surprisingly. I couldn't find the other one, though I digged around for about 5 minutes. He must have gotten eaten by o=ne of the modestas. He was the smallest and was acting kind of like he was on drugs or something, so he might have just died. The other 2 look pretty good and are pretty lively.

Well anyways, she marked them down as "rainbow's" and I got them both for $3.50. They are about .5 to .75 inches long. I'm putting them in