Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Clowns and Pl*co may have went to far this time!!!!!!!!

Posted By: PhilC <rugrat47501@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, 25 February 2000, at 7:16 a.m.

Nothing starts the day off than finding the water in you tank has changed coloer over night and you filter is not working.

seems the Clowns and Pl*co decided to move the plants and uproot the swordplants and empty all the peat into the tank.

after cleaning the filter and getting it running I still need to change the filter cartridges, I have to say filter done a good job trying to keep the water clean. the filter is a Penguin 330. I also changed about 20% of the water things are looking better.

I don't know about keeping potted plants in the tank anymore, not with these four anyway. Water changes are not how I like to starte the day at 5:00am. I don't know how there Ph is right now lfs