Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Faizal ..It is in the mail

Posted By: BB <nettech@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wednesday, 8 March 2000, at 11:25 p.m.

I'm posting here because I think this is the best place to share any information that may become available in the future. Per our exchange of emails I sent out a care package of sorts today. Included is a lifeguard little time and temp digital clock/thermometer. This will measure the temperature air or water (using a probe) in F or C in the range of -58F to 158F. The unit even has a little light and can function as a clock :) I splurged and included a Red Sea disolved Oxygen mini lab test also. The expiration date is 3/2000 so the fellow knocked 5$ off the price :) I never used a test like this but rely on a disolved O digital meter so I popped the box open so I would be fimi