Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

A SPECIAL THANKS TO RICKY UNDERWOOD AND BB

Posted By: jon rogers <jonrogers75@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 14 March 2000, at 5:53 p.m.

RICKY AND B.B.

THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP I HAVE LOCATED 2 14 INCH CLOWNS AND THE GUY IN TENN. CAN GET ME 10 INCH MAYBE 12 INCH CLOWNS.

TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD

YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST PARANOID BUNCH OF PEOPLE AROUND! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME WITH PHONY POSTS? THE ONLY REASON I FOUND THIS BOARD WAS THROUGH MY SEARCHING FOR LARGE CLOWNS. I STATED THAT THE 2500 GALLON TANK WAS MY FRIENDS . I HAVE A 300 A 240 A 90 A 72 AND A CUSTOM 115 MANGROVE TANK. IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE UP STORIES HERE. AND JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW JUST BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR LITTLE 20 GALLON TANKS FILLED WITH TRASH FISH, IT O.K. THAT SOME OF US ARE INTO THE MORE EXOTIC RARE (EXPENSIVE)FISH. AS FOR TREBOR YOUR A MORON, WHY WAIT 20 YEARS TO GROW CLOWNS TO 12 INCHES WHEN WE CAN HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW, DID YOU EVER HERE OF A PENNY SMART A DOLLAR FOOLISH!! AS FOR THE GUY WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE WEB POLICE , GET A LIFE. AS FOR THE ALL OF YOU WHO ARE OFFENDED BY MY WRITING IN CAPS , GET OVER IT !!

IM NOT A BAD GUY , AND I THINK YOU ARE THE SORRIEST BUNCH OF PEOPLE . I CAME TO THIS THIS BOARD BECAUSE OF MY INTEREST IN CLOWN LOACHES YET MOST OF YOU WERE QUICK TO INSULT ME JUST BECAUSE IM A LITTLE MORE EXTRAVAGANT THAN YOU. AND AS FAR AS ME BEING RICH , IM NOT RICH YOU JUST GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR . YOU SPEND YOUR $4.99 FOR YOUR LITTLE 2 INCH CLOWNS AND MY BUDDY WILL SPEND $350 FOR HIS 14 INCH CLOWNS AND YOU'LL BE ONE OF THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH 2 INCH CLOWNS AND HE WILL BE ONE OF THE ONLY GUYS WITH 14 INCH CLOWNS. ALSO WEB POLICE GUY I DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A CLOWN LOACH IS? THEY NEVER GROW FAST ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE TO GIVE THEM AWAY BECAUSE THEY OUTGREW THE TANK ( UNLESS YOUR A 10 GALLON GUY)

MY SINCERE THANKS TO RICKY AND B.B.

JON ROGERS

Messages In This Thread