Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Odd loach story- loach and a BGK

Posted By: Colin <blackghostknife@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, 18 March 2000, at 7:42 a.m.

Hello,

Just yesterday I got two clown loaches. They are very cool. I also have a black ghost knife fish (if u dont know what this is click on the link to my site). This is a quite big fish, almost 30 cm. The black ghost knife is nocturnal so he hides on his big den all day long. The black ghost knife dosen't like to be disturbed, and if he is normally he gets mad and starts lunging at the fish. I have lots of hiding spots for the loaches. Well this one loach decides to visit the black ghost knife (named Wolfie). Normally this would not be a good idea. So Wolfie gets mad at first, but now they ARE SLEEPING IN THE SAME DEN!! I never thought I would see that cause Wolfie is pretty aggresive towards fish that wake him up, and even just get too close too hi