Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

ReI don't post often, but I have received email sometimes

Posted By: Wannabe <tony_ort@msn.com>
Date: Monday, 20 March 2000, at 11:14 a.m.

In Response To: A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS AND THOSE WHO'VE NOT POSTED ON HERE. (Martin Thoene.)

I don't know why. I must sound like more of an expert than I am. I usually end up refering people back here, because my amount of good information is limited. I don't mind the emails too much, and I like to help as much as I can, but I don't know as much as many of the other people on this board. Yet. I do really appreciate bot LOL and the Freshwater posts. As Dr. Momfish said, there is alot less er hassle here, plus the quips and joking which I really enjoy. I understand some people just absolutely have to be dead serious about stuff, but I can't, and I'm opinionated in the realm of thinking you need humor for just about everything, and it's more friendly. Ce la vie. I do thank all of you for your friendly responses and assistance when I have needed it, and appreciate the monitoring and etc. that keeps this board so pleasant!!!!!!! I thank you all. I think you are all very interesting people!

Messages In This Thread