Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

clown loach problem? update..

Posted By: JB Telstad
Date: Thursday, 30 March 2000, at 2:54 p.m.

You may remember....loaches "hanging" in the corners, horizontally, not eating..etc. Well, haven't lost any yet. One eating fairly regular, the other 2 are not. The guy down at the fish store took pity on me and sent me home with some free shrimp pellets...loaches took no notice of them. Even bought some veggie flakes, thinking mabey they needed that. (Guess they didn't, the one tht is eating routinely pucks it out.) I have noted that in the last few days the nitRATES in that tank are quite high. Have been doing 10% water changes every day. All other water quality tests are OK. What do you think about high niTRATES and clown loach sensativity? I haven't tried zucinni yet, mabey I'll stop at the market on the way home.

Messages In This Thread