Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Fluval 204 maybe not working.

Posted By: Zach Grimm <zpgrimm@Earthlink.net>
Date: Friday, 31 March 2000, at 6:05 p.m.

Well i put water in my fluval 204 for 30 gallon tank and i primed it and when i did that the fluval took a little water out of my tank so i put some more in. It turned on and was working great everything was filtering, it still is working great. There is one thing, on the output nozzle there is no air pubbles coming out but i can still see that it is working. maybe this might help on the very bottom stack i have polywool. on the middle stack i have peat grnual. on the top stack i have biomax. is this normal that i see no air bubbles. Another thing. I just started the filter todayand i bought some angelfish and my aquarium has only been cycling for 1 week, so i put them in my 10 gallon with my loaches. how loang till i can put them in my 30 gallon.