Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Dojo Loache and Angelfish Tank.

Posted By: Zach Grimm <zpgrimm@Earthlink.net>
Date: Sunday, 16 April 2000, at 11:05 a.m.

Hello i jsut got 4 dojos for my 30 gallon tank. I have had 4 angelfish in there also and they are doing great, everyone is eating and stuff, but I have a fluval 204 canister filter and i did not get dojos for at least 4 weeks and i was feeding ther angels, but there was no one to clean up the bottom. When i put the dojos in there they were going on the bottom and sturing up the bottm really bad. Now since they have stired up the water all the junk is geting filtered out. How long will it take to filter all the stuff out. it is geting pretty clean. Also my anagelfish are eating and everything, but they are geting bigger and one of them is missinf rays in his fins as he gets bigger. It is like when he is geting bigger i can see his rayins growing out or something