Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Awesome Website

Posted By: christin <christin_brandon@hotmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 26 April 2000, at 4:52 p.m.

I have been keeping loaches for 4 years and absolutely love them. I have 13 different species in 4 tanks ranging from 20 to 125 gallons. I have been reluctant to getting on the internet, but after finding this website I am completely hooked. I have been able to identify all but two of my loaches which I have at least narrowed down to a couple different options. I have been looking for this kind of information in written form, but loaches don't seem to get much press.

Does anyone know why my sidthimunkis has not grown in two years? I was so excited when I found them, but they were only 1/2 inch long. One died not long after introducing them into my tank and the other is only slightly larger than it was two years ago. There are three pakistanis in the tank, but they never bother the little guy.