Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

I'm Back

Posted By: Nancy <naboden@aol.com>
Date: Monday, 1 May 2000, at 5:43 p.m.

Thanks to all who have inquired about the move. I have read all 297 e-mails, and will eventually answer yours, but for now, this is easier. As usual for me, everything that could have gone wrong with the move did, but the bottom line is, we only lost 2 fish, and neither were loaches. We ended up using the sponge filters in 5 gallon buckets, and one very large plastic container. Unfortunately, I opted for Sterilite instead of Rubbermaid, because it was bigger and cheaper, but turned out was not as liquid tight. We ended up with at least 5 gallons of water in the carpet of the van (not a good way to sell my husband on the value of these fish). Thanks to all for the thoughts and kind words of encouragement. And now to try to catch up on all the posts that I have missed!

Mess