Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Re: Disappointed in PA

Posted By: JD <dietsch@voicenet.com>
Date: Tuesday, 16 May 2000, at 3:17 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Disappointed in PA (JD)

I just thought of another place I keep forgetting. He is excellent with very healthy fish. His selection is not the largest but like most places he will order you anything you want. I think you will find that with a lot of places, they stock the bread and butter fish BUT will special order anything they have access too. SO don't be afraid to ask! BUT the place I refer to is called Just Angles. He is located on Business 422 just east of Reading in Mount Penn. Basically if you are heading to Reading to do some outlet shopping you can stop here. He also raises his own angles sometimes. From where you are this place is about a half hour west. He ordered me some of my B. striata and almost always has yoyos clowns and skunks. Worth the trip to find him when you're looking to take a ride.

The hunt continues, JD

Messages In This Thread