Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Just a comment...nothing exciting--

Posted By: Fran <WeSpy6466@aol.com>
Date: Monday, 22 May 2000, at 3:09 p.m.

I just wanted to tell someone who's interested that I just love these little yoyos of mine. They are so cute, and so interesting. As cute as my clowns are, I have to say I'm leaning towards these yoyos as my favorites.

If anyone remembers me saying some time ago how I've never seen my clowns lie on their sides like typical botias do, I have to say that the yoyos make up for those little behaviors that the clowns are depriving me of. Right now I'm looking at a yoyo who is totally on its BACK! They're into everything. I'm also watching right now the clown rubbing up against my red-tailed shark. Never did I imagine that they'd all get along so famously. I though my RTS was going to be an SOB in the new tank with the others, but he is great.

Anyway, the yoyo on its back is now on its side while fish are swimming directly over him and he only flinches. What a character. OK--I now feel better to have shared this with other loach lovers.

Ciao amici, Fran

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg