Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Best companion for a single clown???

Posted By: Matt M. <Yamaha225@NetZero.net>
Date: Monday, 29 May 2000, at 2:31 p.m.

Well, I have had bad luck over the last couple of weeks. I started out with 3 clowns and now i'm down to one big healthy loner. I had one to jump out when I took the top off and left it off too long and the other mysteriously died one night and had his head stuck under a peice of driftwood. The one is getting very shy since he is all by himself and I want to get him a buddy. I have gone through 5 clowns :-((((( and I just cannot AFFORD to lose OR buy anymore. I want to go with something else. I have decided on a few different types of fish that I think are good clown companions and I need your help on the final decision. I thought mabe I could get a couple of large cories because I have heard that they get along good with clowns and they have a similar