Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Magnificent clowns!

Posted By: Big <se64@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, 12 June 2000, at 10:43 p.m.

I bought 3 small clowns over a year ago at a petsmart, and loved them so much I became a loach fan for life. Sadly 1 died the first week, but the other two lived until just a few weeks ago dieing from feeding at the top where they swallowed oxygen and killed them. I replaced them through long trips to find these little guys. I also bought two large clowns about 8 months ago from believe it or not a walmart. Their about 2.5"! one died mysterisouly, but the other huge one lives on as the leader of the pack. I seen just the other day they have finally came in with another shipment of 2 large, even bigger then mine clowns. The best part about the clowns is they have somehow only been marked at $9.99. I better get on this deal before someone else does.