Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

My lovely lovely Hillstream loaches :-)

Posted By: Lyndi <LLR@sussexcoaches.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 20 June 2000, at 6:22 a.m.

I have a quick question.... one of my hillstream's is forever changing colour, one day he is very very pale and the next quite dark like the other three i have. He looks quite a sickly yellow, untill he turns back to a rich dark brown. I'm sure he's doing it just to upset me. I wanted to know if this was normal.

I sat by my tank for hours last night ,(much to my boyfriends annoyance!) and watching my loaches eat was so hillarious!! the little chameleon is so funny with an algae tablet he literally sits on top of it and wraps his whole little body around it and goes into a frenzied attack, his whole body shakes with excitement i thought he was going to do sommersaults till i realised this was probably a fishy inpossibility!