Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Thanks Iris and Kristin-

Posted By: joyce <joycelindsay@home.com>
Date: Monday, 10 July 2000, at 11:31 a.m.

Just got back from another road trip. There are some snails in the tank from the last batch I dropped in after 6 days now. They are small and it's hard to tell if any are missing or just hiding. I don't like doing them in but I won't have room for anything in my 10 gal if I don't eliminate the snails somehow. I have three clowns and three yoyos in my loach tank. I don't mind if there are a few snails around to clean up the algea in their tank but I don't want a proliferation of snails in that tank too. Sounds like I don't have to worry about that though. Maybe I'll only feed them once a day for a bit and see if they realy do like the escargot.(Sorry snails!) If there was only a snail farm to send them to.

Mess