Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Loach Almanac

Posted By: Steve B <sdburton@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 11 July 2000, at 8:27 a.m.

My Lords, Ladles and Jellyspoons,

As you may probably been aware, I've been working on a project - the Loach Almanac - now tis the time to start releasing some of the fruits of our labour (I say "our" because it's us - members of LOL - that have contributed an awful lot to the knowledge base that is now, in my opinion, the best on the web). The first part that I intend to send to Jeff, is the section on feeding and is currently the only section that I feel is complete enough to be put on general release. I welcome any comments that people may have, but would ask for a little patience if I do not reply straight away, as I'm trying to do all this in my lunchtime. In fact, it may be best to reply on the forum, as then we'll all be able to see the comments raised, and that may in turn spark off more discussion o