Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

status report

Posted By: Dan Parr <danp531@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, 22 July 2000, at 4:39 p.m.

Hey all. My two tanks are doing fine. I'm starting to think about using bamboo in my tanks as decoration. Still debating on live or dry. Not sure how live would work, I hear it grow too much. The loaches and especially the nagel should love it. Angels love it because they feel for comfortable with the spaces in between cause of their slender bodies. At least that's what I've read. I may even use some mulberry wood too, it's a real dense, hard wood. Should lend itself to my tanks natural look.

55g- 3 lg angels, 5 clowns, 2 skunks, 10 harlequin rasporas, 10 glowlite tetras, 3 gold neons, 5 lg cardinals, 3 corys, 1 red tailed shark, 10 marbeled hatchets, 1 pleco, 1 black skirt, 1 paradise gourami, and 1 striped rafael catfish. Assorted live plants (not as many as I'd like)

30g- 1 lg angel, 2 yoyos, 5 khulis, 3 corys, 1 bumble