Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Udate on my Stubborn Ick Problem

Posted By: Yvette <yvettefranz@hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, 4 August 2000, at 2:19 p.m.

I wanted to update you all on my ick problem, just in case you were wondering. Unfortunatelly, the cory cat has not made it. He died 2 days ago. He seemed distressed, but would still forage some, so I didn't realize he was in such bad shape. I had him for over 6 years, through the Gorami's, the giant pl*co and now he's gone. It's sad. Two of the Clowns are completley spot-free, the rummynose tetras and zipper loach all seem to be fine and happy, foraging around, darting in and out of crevaces and tunnels...but one loach is still absolutely covered in white bumps. His fins are not clamped, and he forages and eats well, but those nasty white spots are still all over. He hides alot. I am continuing the rai