Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

My clowns (and a question about coloring)

Posted By: Eric <ericinvt@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 9 August 2000, at 8:42 a.m.

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that I finally saw one of my clowns last night for about 15 seconds! It's been a week since I added them, and for those who haven't read my earlier post, I was concerned. But one finally came out last night, swam across the front of the tank went to the back corner and disappeared. A few minutes later he was out again but only long enough that I could see where his new hiding place is. Now if I could just see both of them at the same time..... I haven't discovered any thing to tell them apart yet. Which reminds me, I have a question about clown loach color..... I've seen many postings but none quite answers my question (or observation) My 2 clowns are relatively small, around 2 inches, and they have real