Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Got 3 more clowns!

Posted By: Maureen <maureen@kramerdog.com>
Date: Saturday, 12 August 2000, at 8:01 p.m.

I'm Maureen, and I'm a loachaholic. :) At least you guys understand. I was planning to pick up 2 more small clowns from the store today (2 inchers) to keep my 3 inch guy company in the tank (once they're out of QT). But, a customer traded in some fish today and one was a HUGE clown loach (well, not huge compared to Basil!) about 6 inches. He seemed to be in good health though a little grayed out. She said he was her only clown loach. :( Poor guy. Anyway, her water was disgusting and she said that's why she was breaking down her tank. Whatever. So now we have S, M, and L in the 55 gallon, and Huge and 2 Extra smalls in the QT tank (I sent Roscoe the modesta to his new home today!) I'm in clown loach heaven! We also have 4 zebra danios in there (1 is either pregnant or I have to stop feeding them so muc