Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Introducing Sebastian!

Posted By: Tibor Kun <tibor@tiborsrealm.com>
Date: Sunday, 13 August 2000, at 5:12 p.m.

Okay, I didn't really go to Petsmart in search of a fourth clown loach. Honest! We'd just run out of dog food, and I decided that the dog and I would go get some more! That was the ONLY reason I went! Of course, you cannot goto a pet store and not gaze at the fish on the way to the check out, so I dragged out little keeshund by the tanks... I was just looking!

But, alas, Sebastian was soooooooo cute I just couldn't resist! When I first saw him, he was lying on this side, and all the clowns had gone to the other side of the tank, leaving him there. Including two that had been lying on the gravel by him. But he just stayed there, until I succumbed to curiousity and *very lightly and almost imperceptibly* tapped on the acrylic. He twisted his neck to look at me, then lazily flipped over an